Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Glory & Gore


When the temperatures drop around this time of year, it's hard to break out of your favorite pair of jeans, cozy sweater, and warm anorak when the cold stillness of the air makes it almost demotivating to even try and put a well thought out outfit together. That's why when I saw these ShopAKIRA Glamorous Slouchy Pleather Pants I had to snatch them up because they were the perfect stylish alternative to a regular jean or pant. These pants aren't only just comfortable (I mean really, I could sleep in them), they're the perfect length with the perfect amount of slouch while still having a feminine appeal as opposed to a harem pant. I threw on an over-sized white v-neck sweater with a lace bralette for that little amount of peak-a-boo lace and a fur coat for a monochromatic and textured look. I love mixing textures and especially of the same color because it gives off an edgy chic vibe that I'm all about. Pair these pants with neutral strappy heels like I did, or throw on some Dr. Martens and grunge it up! Break out of the winter woes (cliché much, but so true) and stock up on more stylish alternatives. 

Pants / ShopAKIRA
Sweater / Express
Coat / ShopHalellu
Heels / Forever21

Photos / Abby Oliver

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful outfit looking so amazing so cool yes im in love with it ,.......
    Womens Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete