Monday, August 25, 2014

see ya later, innovator


Ah, fall - I am ready for your presence. Even though it is still 95 degrees and higher these days, I couldn't help but throw on some fur and jeans and pretend my favorite season is finally here. I love summer just as much as the next person, but fall fashion is my favorite. I love layering, fun textures, and rich neutrals. I'll be living in this fur cardigan all fall long as it's warm enough for the fall chill, but surprisingly lightweight enough as to not overheat. I love pairing statement pieces such as this one with little color and clean lines so the piece speaks for itself. Combining different textures is a great way to add interest and variety to an outfit, so destroyed boyfriend jeans were the perfect counterpart to this fur cardigan. 

Cardigan / Hallelu Boutique
Blouse / IDA Dress
Jeans / Forever 21
Heels / Bamboo
Sunglasses / Hallelu Boutique

Photos : Abby Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment