Friday, March 8, 2013

For Love & SB '13

 My favorite dress by my favorite brand For Love & Lemons is the perfect dress to get into the spirit of spring break. Even if your staying put for spring break (like me) doesn't mean you can't dress like you are on vacation! All you need for a perfect resort look is a great patterned dress, oversized sunnies, and a large brimmed hat. Not to mention, one of my favorite trends this spring is metal cuffed heels. I have been on the search, high and low, for the perfect metal cuffed heel and I finally found the perfect pair at Forever 21. These are a spring must have! Oh, and don't forget a blood red lip to finish off your perfect spring break look!

Metal Cuff Platforms / Forever 21
Sunnies / Vintage RayBans 
Horn Necklace / ShopHallelu
Rings / SaboSkirt
Lipstick / Monte Carlo - Matte Lip Cream / NYX

Photos / Michaela Basilio

1 comment: